A sweet flavored soda type drink with a splash of cream at the top, topped with whip cream and a cherry, if you like! This drink is kid friendly, it is festive and this is a tasty and cheap drink to make for parties! Enjoy one this summer! I love these with fruit flavored syrups (cherry or strawberry), but any flavor will work. You can even experiment and mix flavors together.
San Pellegrino Sparkling Water (1/2 bottle per drink)
Half & Half
Syrup (Tornani Coffee Syrup or Snow Cone Syrup, any flavor)
1. Add about 3 tablespoons of syrup to the bottom of each glass
2. Fill the glass about 2/3 of the way full, making sure the syrup is mixed with the sparkling water and leaving room for ice and the cream.
3. Put in a few pieces of ice
4. Just before serving, put a SMALL splash of half & half on the top.
5. Top with whip cream and a cherry!
Photo Source: butterwithasideofbread.com