A graham cracker cookie crust sandwiched between a layer of warm melted chocolate, and a layer gooey melted marshmallow. These will make you feel like your eating s'mores at a campfire! Everytime these cookie bars are made, they are gone within a few hours!
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 king-sized Hershey's chocolate bars
1 1/2 cups of marshmallow creme or fluff
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease an 8-inch baking pan
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt. Add to the butter and sugar mixture, and mix until thoroughly combined.
4. Divide the dough in half. Press half of the dough evenly onto the bottom of your prepared baking pan. Lay out the chocolate bars in even layers (breaking the chocolate if you have to). Spread the marshmallow creme on top of the chocolate. Then, roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper, until about the size of your pan (try not to go any bigger). Gently, remove the parchment paper and place the dough on top of the marshmallow creme.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until light golden brown. Let cool slightly before enjoying (they taste better warm)!
*TIP: Heat the leftover room temperature cookie bars in the microwave for 30 seconds to make the chocolate and marshmallow warm and melted again!